How do I get my car out of impound?
- Ensure all police holds are taken care of with the police department.
- Bring in your valid drivers license or current state issued ID.
- Towing fees will need to be paid before the car can be released.
I’m interested in having my luxury car transported, do you do that?
- Of course, we recommend safely transporting your car on one of our flat bed trucks. Feel free to contact us for the specifics.
Why did you tow my car without contacting me first?
- We were called by a third party that signed they are responsible for initiating the tow. Our job is to ensure your car is safely put in a secure place.
How long will you hold a vehicle in impound?
- That is determined by the law enforcement agency that towed your car.
If the city had my car towed, do I have to pay my ticket before claiming my vehicle?
- No. Our towing services are paid for separately from your ticket fees.